What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small alphanumeric file sent by the server and deposited on your computer, smartphone, cell phone, tablet, etc., when you consult a site or an online advertisement. The cookie collects certain information relating to your browsing and allows us to offer you the web pages, sites and advertising offers that best suit you.
A cookie does not identify you personally. It is only used to improve your browsing experience.
What are the different types of cookies used?
Some cookies called "persistent" are essential to the proper execution of the site. They include the management of the shopping cart, the management of orders, secure access to personal data, the management of the user account after identification. Necessary for the use of the site www.portail-packit.com, they cannot be deactivated.
Analytical cookies for audience measurement
These cookies allow us to analyze the audience and the performance of our site in order to allow its continuous improvement. They are not essential to your navigation and can therefore be deactivated.
Cookies related to google analytics
In addition to the analytical cookies of audience measurement, are set up on the site of www.portail-packit.com the cookies of Google Analytics. They allow to collect more precisely a set of statistical information concerning the number of visitors of www.portail-packit.com, the way they use it, how they reach it, as well as the duration and the frequency of the consulted pages.
The purpose of these cookies is to make your browsing experience more fluid and personalized. For example, they allow us to store your connection information and to display information according to your preferences. These cookies are not essential to navigation on the www.portail-packit.com site and can be deactivated.
What do the cookies on Portail-Packit.com allow?
In order to simplify your navigation and improve your customer experience within the www.portail-packit.com website, we use several different cookies. They do not contain any viruses, and their purpose is to:
- To identify you and access your user account;
- To manage your shopping cart in order to remember the items in it before continuing your purchases;
- To remember the products you have consulted;
- To personalize the offers and information we provide;
- To provide you with personalized advice;
- To keep you informed of our promotional offers;
- To collect certain information relating to your use of our site www.portail-packit.com in order to allow its continuous improvement;
- To implement certain security measures
How long do you keep a cookie?
Cookies are kept for 13 months and then automatically deleted.
How do you manage your cookies?
You can manage your cookies through your browser settings:
Internet Explorer browser
- In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then Internet Options.
- Under the Privacy tab, you can choose the desired level.
- In your browser, choose Edit > Preferences.
- Click on Security.
- Click on Show Cookies.
- Select the cookies you want and click on Delete or Delete All.
- Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser and select the "Options" menu.
- In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Delete specific cookies".
Google Chrome browser
- Click on the Tools menu icon, select "Settings" and at the bottom of the page, click on "Advanced Settings"
- In "Privacy and Security", click on "Content Settings" and select "Cookies"
- To see the details of the cookies, click on "All cookies and site data".